- 2 lbs. Boneless, Skinles Chicken Breasts
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil depending on preference
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Aminos (Soy Sauce Replacement)
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Splenda Brown Sugar or preferably coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced or 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- teaspoon Pepper
- Fresh Parsley for garnish
In a bowl, stir together oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and pepper.
Pierce chicken breasts with a fork all over. Place in a large Ziploc bag. Pour marinade over chicken.
Let marinate for at least 30 minutes. 4 – 5 hours is ideal.
- Grill, saute, bake or broil chicken until cooked through. Rest 5 minutes before serving.