Discover how to run a profitable wedding floral design business from your own home with this detailed step-by-step training guide. Weddings are the most profitable niche in the floral industry. The average couple will spend over $30,000 on their wedding this year. The typical bride spends $5,000 on wedding flowers alone. This in-depth business training manual is for the person who already has some basic floral design ability and wants to learn how to successfully turn it into their own business. We’ll show you how to realize a profit quickly through strategic techniques that minimize your costs and maximize your profits.
The reason most new businesses fail is due to high overhead expenses in the start-up stage. Its for that reason that this training manual strongly recommends breaking into the business by specializing in silk flowers. This will minimize the need for costly commercial refrigeration equipment necessary for properly storing fresh flowers, lower the cost of supplies, and eliminate losses that occur from spoilage. Many successful homebased wedding florists get their start by focusing on silk flowers for this very reason. Approximately 45% of all brides opt for silk flowers because of the many advantages silks flowers provide (no risk of wilting in hot weather, reduced cost on more exotic flowers, lasting keepsake value, etc).
Even after their business is established and profitable many homebased florists prefer to stay exclusively with silk because its a model that works so well when operating from home.
All of the guidance shared in this training in this manual regarding business set up, business strategy, advertising, promotion, marketing, pricing, client consultations, establishing your competitive advantage, etc. is just as relevant regardless of whether you follow our proven formula for success in working with silk, or opt to work with fresh.
As a bonus to the valuable business information which is at the core of this training manual, this course also shares design ideas, principals, suggestions, and tips that are important in wedding floral design, however, to clear: it is not a design course – it is a business start-up training manual.
This manual reveals the highly specialized trade secrets that can otherwise take years of experience to acquire. You’ll be guided step by step through everything you need to know to start and operate this exact type of business (no generic business information – its all highly specialized to the wedding floral business). From how to correctly set up your business, to getting bridal customers, conducting a client consultation, setting policies to avoid problems, to gaining the competitive advantage in your local area.
- the correct pricing formulas used by wedding florists for achieving maximum profit
- creative ideas to add interest and professionalism to your wedding designs
- how to conduct a consultation with a client
- how to make your business stand out from the competition
- how to create your contract (sample forms and contracts are included for you to model your own after)
- time-tested and proven marketing & promotional methods for attracting clients
- operating procedures for the home based wedding florist
- proven, highly successful business concepts you can model your own business after
- how to correctly set up this form of business
Get the insider’s edge to put your wedding floral business on the fast track. Discover:
- exactly how to pump more profit out of your business by incorporating rental items.
- how to purchase floral supplies at wholesale.
- the proven formula to establish yourself as a major player within your local marketplace – even if you operate from home.
- <li>the most powerful and effective time-tested and proven methods & techniques for promoting and marketing this specific type of business – this is so important because if you don’t have customers, you don’t have a business!</li>
- All necessary sample forms and contracts are included.
All of this information is presented in a easy to follow, fully comprehensive training manual consisting of over 179 pages.